*GTTW News Update* This week we are helping to spread the word for World Antibiotic Awareness Week fb.me/baxEvigLI
*GTTW News Updates* In this article, the President of Refugees International Michel Gabaudan outlines the... fb.me/8sCIozbEg
*GTTW News Updates* Our deepest condolences to the victims and their families affected by the bombings in... fb.me/73kcNvnkN
2015 Marine Corps Marathon – October 25, 2015
|Give to the World is honored to have been selected as a 2015 Marine Corps Marathon Charity Partner! This year we are teaming up with CitiHope International, a non-profit humanitarian aid organization founded over 25 years ago, as a joint fundraising/racing team. Please consider running for two charities dedicated to helping people in conflict zones and impoverished areas around the world. The Marine Corps Marathon, founded in 1975, is the 4th largest marathon in the U.S. and 8th largest in the world with 30,000 participants from over 50 countries. The race which starts in Arlington, VA, is popularly known as “The People’s Marathon.” With no qualifying race required, the MCM is open to any runner 14 years or older. The marathon sells out every year and the charity program is a great way to gain entry!
Funds raised will support the humanitarian missions of Give to the World and CitiHope, delivering health and hope to vulnerable communities worldwide.
Fundraising and Cost Details:
• Fundraising minimum $550.
• Race registration is guaranteed upon return of signed agreement with GTTW and CitiHope to raise minimum dollar amount.
• A Give to the World/CitiHope technical team t-shirt will be provided as well as a personalized fundraising webpage through Crowdrise along with fundraising tips and advice.
• If you would like to run with Team Give to the World/CitiHope, email us.
• After you receive an email from the team captain confirming you have secured a spot on our team, no additional steps are necessary at this time aside from kick starting your training and fundraising efforts!
• Once you meet your minimum fundraising commitment, GTTW and CitiHope will provide you with a unique access code that will enable you to purchase your bib directly from the MCM’s new registration company, Race IT. The charity registration fee is the same as the public lottery fee – $125.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah, our team captain, at email@example.com.
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied